Photography Coach in Colorado Springs
I learned more from Mary Lynne in two hours than I did in 6 weeks of classes with another instructor! The one-on-one lesson is a wonderful way to get what YOU want out of your camera and pictures.
Mary Lynne is patient and persistent at the same time. She always encouraged me to get the shot I wanted and taught me lighting, composition and technique at the same time.
Can’t wait for more one-on-one time with Mary Lynne!
Do you want to get more out of your DSLR camera? Do you want to start acquiring the skills you need to achieve your creative photographic vision?
I can help! I have 14 years as a professional photographer, and have turned much of my attention in recent years toward helping people get the most out of their cameras. Although I can help with any digital camera, I specialize in DSLR cameras. One of my biggest joys in the world of photography is helping others gain knowledge and confidence, and achieve their own creative vision through their cameras.
The people I help include:
- New camera owners.
- Parents wanting better photos of their kids.
- People who sell their work on Etsy.
- People who want to create their own photos for their blog instead of having to purchase stock photos.
- People pursuing a hobby in photography.
- People wanting to document a once-in-a-lifetime trip.
- Photographers who have started or are wanting to start a photography business.
- People who need help setting up a studio lighting kit.
I offer my services through both one-on-one lessons, and group classes. My private lessons are $125 for two hours, and you can bring along a friend or family member for just an additional $25. The topics of my group classes varies, but I usually have at least an introductory DSLR class on the schedule.
Private tutoring sessions are tailored to your needs and interests. I can cover a basic camera orientation, or can delve into lighting concepts and other topics aimed at improving your photography. The best way to contact me to schedule or inquire about my classes and lessons is through email at MaryLynneAshley@gmail.com.
My credentials include:
- Certified Professional Photographer
- Master Photographer
- Published multiple times in Professional Photographer Magazine
- Published multiple times in PPA’s annual Loan Collection.
- 14-years as a professional photographer
- Have taught photography to over 500 people
To schedule a lesson, contact me at MaryLynneAshley@gmail.com, or 719-205-7236.